In order to set up a bouncer we need to make sure of a few things…
- At least a 20′ x 20′ section of level ground must be available
- There must be no overhanging trees or power lines above your selected location.
- The location must be within 100 ft of an electrical outlet.
- An extension cord will be provided at no additional cost if required.
- If the location is not within 100 ft of an outlet a generator will be required.
- If you do not have access to a generator one can be rented from us for an additional fee.
- Area must be free of debris, broken glass and pet droppings
- We do set bouncers up on drive ways, asphalt and concrete (additional fee of $20 applies).
- The renter must be present at the time of drop off.
Payment is required in full at the time of drop off once the equipment is set up, tested and inspected.